On this page we outline the main rules / requests for guests of Haus Sonas. Some are Austrian legal requirements, some are house rules associated with the building and some are just requests from us to facilitate our neighbours and our cleaner.
We would be very grateful if you could keep to the following rules when staying in the apartment
- Ensure the roof window (Velux) is closed when leaving the apartment
- No Ski boots on the stairs - all ski equipment should stay in the garage
- No outdoor shoes in the apartment - please leave shoes in the hall
- Do not go up to the loft in shoes.
- Collapse and stow away sun umbrella on living room balcony before leaving the apartment
- Store chairs / stools under bedroom balcony table before leaving the apartment.
- Noise levels need to be kept to a minimum after 10pm at night to avoid complaints from neighbouring apartments.
- Hanging washing over the balconies in not permitted. A clothes horse on the balcony is acceptable.
- We would request that smoking is limited to the balconies.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum on the communal stairways and hallways.
- Ensure bikes are locked at all times when not in use.